MVMCP Tickets - Discounted?

FairyDustSeeker

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if any approved discounters sell tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party? I'm planning to buy 4 tix and am ready to make the purchase through Disney but want to confirm they're not offered for less elsewhere. I checked with Undercover Tourist and they don't have them so I assume this event is controlled directly by Disney. Just double checking before I go ahead and make the purchase. TIA!

There is a discount for Annual Passholders.

But only for certain nights...and there aren't that many of those nights. Used to be more but Disney has started cutting down on the number of nights that DVC and AP people can get even that small discount.

There is also a small discount if you prepurchase for certain nights. I just bought mine online (through Disney) and printed the new Etickets to save the $5 shipping. The savings is about $6 a ticket if they are offering the prepurchase discount for your night. Go to the Disney website, search for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, and you can find the list of dates and if they discount is available, and buy your tickets there if you are ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter