• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Must have Treats at MK?

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
What are must-have treats/food at MK?
Making a list...
Mickey Pretzels
Mickey Bar
Dole Whip Float

Add on...

There’s so many, but these are what we had last trip this past June…

Cream Cheese stuffed pretzels - The Lunching Pad

Chicken & Waffle Sandwich - Sleepy Hollow

The Flatbreads - Pinocchio Village Haus

Lefouis Brew - Gaston’s Tavern

Have a great trip :smickey:

Spring rolls
Dole Whip
Waffle with strawberry and whipped cream (sleep hollow am)
Sweet/Spicy waffle (sleepy hollow pm)

I've never enjoyed a mickey pretzel. They all taste awful 🙃

“Tropical serenade” float
I love the Mickey pretzels and cheese sauce
Corn dog nuggets
Cheshire Cat tail
Hush puppies from Columbia harbor house

The fruit waffle sandwich from Sleepy Hollow, cream cheese pretzel from Lunching Pad, and cinnamon roll from Gaston's are my favorites!

My husband's vote goes to any version of a dole whip float from Sunshine Tree Terrace (which I can't stand :rolleyes1)

dole whip.
mickey ice cream.
popcorn. I refuse to eat any popcorn except on Main St.

I love the cinnamon roll at Gaston’s and the corn dog nuggets from Casey‘s Those are my two must haves. Also, love the flatbreads and the spring rolls that have already been mentioned.

Has anyone mentioned the ice cream cookie sandwich at the shop on Main Street? That’s a longtime favorite.

I forget the exact name but there’s a peanut butter cookie ish thing at the Main Street confectionery that is fabulous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter