Must have food on the Fantasy?

Chandra C

Mouseketeer
So, I have only been on the Dream once and now I am booked for the Fantasy in May. I did a similar post before going on the Dream and got great suggestions! I'll be doing a double order of the black truffle pasta at Animator's Palate next time! From what I've seen the MDRs are very similar. But I would love to know what others favorite food items are, either at Cabanas or the MDRs, I won't be doing Remy or Palo. Also, is there any specialty drink that is a must? Thanks

I forget the name of it, but it was one of the Paris drinks in Skyline - the one with the blinky light cube in it! YUM!!!

So, I have only been on the Dream once and now I am booked for the Fantasy in May. I did a similar post before going on the Dream and got great suggestions! I'll be doing a double order of the black truffle pasta at Animator's Palate next time! From what I've seen the MDRs are very similar. But I would love to know what others favorite food items are, either at Cabanas or the MDRs, I won't be doing Remy or Palo. Also, is there any specialty drink that is a must? Thanks
My first thought was the purseittes, but you already have that covered so I'll go with the corned beef hash at Cabanas for breakfast and any of the chilled soups at the MDR's at lunch. Enjoy your cruise!

Oh! The Grand Marnier soufflé in royal palace. I think it is on both the dream and fantasy.

Prime Rib in Enchanted Garden, Eggplant filled with Ricotta on one of the specialty menus (Captain's Gala or Prince and Princess maybe), Creme Brulee Martini at Meridian, and Tropical Depression at any bar. Even though you excluded Palo, I would have to say, just about everything from the brunch. ;)

1. Pasta Pursiettes (as you have already noted being on your list) is my favorite indulgence. :)
2. Chateau Briand
3. Angus beef tenderloin with Wasabi in AP.
4. Fetticine Alfredo with the crusted chicken (AP)
5. Baked Alaska
6. Pork Tenderloins
7. Penne Pasta Bolognese is not bad either.

Have a great cruise!

Sea bass in Enchanted Garden. My other favorites have already been listed.

App: pasta pursettes
Entree: beef in AP or sea bass in E.G.
Dessert: grand marinier soufflé in R_

I forget the name of it, but it was one of the Paris drinks in Skyline - the one with the blinky light cube in it! YUM!!!
Was it the Paris 75? (layered blue and yellow one), I also really liked that one. As well as the St Petersburg Sling in Skyline and the Gin Garden in Meridian.

Food wise I was crazy for the "buffalo" wings from room service. Really tasted more like a barbecue wing but whatever, they were great and I ate them everyday.
Also really liked:
-Strawberry shortcake in Royal Court
- Salmon tartar in Animator's
- Bananas Foster sundae in Enchanted Garden.
-Osso Bucco in Palo (I would book a cruise just to eat this!)

Was it the Paris 75? (layered blue and yellow one), I also really liked that one. As well as the St Petersburg Sling in Skyline and the Gin Garden in Meridian.

Food wise I was crazy for the "buffalo" wings from room service. Really tasted more like a barbecue wing but whatever, they were great and I ate them everyday.
Also really liked:
-Strawberry shortcake in Royal Court
- Salmon tartar in Animator's
- Bananas Foster sundae in Enchanted Garden.
-Osso Bucco in Palo (I would book a cruise just to eat this!)

Hmmm... possibly. I think it did have a number in the name. I will have to see if I can find my passport.

My must-have food has nothing to do with its uniqueness or quality. It's a double cheeseburger & fries from Flo's, loaded up at the little fixin's bar.

When my wife is at the spa, and the kids are in their clubs, I stop at Flo's and then head to Fantasy Deck 12, enjoying my own company and my gross burger, taking in the beautiful view of the ocean.

The Captain Mia Tia at any bar is great but the Cove Bar staff is wonderful.
The bartenders in Skyline made a great chocolate martini for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter