MUST eat treats at Disney?

Lafu's Brew - Gaston's Tavern Magic Kingdom

Create your own rice crispy treat - Goofy's candy kitchen Disney Springs

Carrot cake cookie - writers stop Hollywood Studios

Chewy Caramel Bar - Germany Epcot

Pineapple spear - African food cart Animal Kingdom

MK - Dole Whip
EPCOT - School bread in Norway
DAK - haven't had one, but now that I know there is a Dole Whip with rum, I'm all over that.
Studios - my "treat" is not having to go there... with three, maybe four depending on my mood things that I like there during the day, I'm simply not going to waste that time
Disney Springs - the fudge and banana sundae at Ghirardelli's (Dominico? Something like that.)

We love Kaki Gori in Japan, the sea salt caramels from the Werthers shop in Germany, and dole whips! We also like to get a box of the chocolate coconut mickey heads to bring home and savour after our trip is over.
The nutella fruits waffle is on our list to try on the next trip :)

Though I dont eat all these snacks every trip(not enough days to fit all the food in with ADRs)but these are the things we really love...Jalapeno Cheese stuffed pretzel, Sour Cream and Chive popcorn(only place I have found this is at a cart near Imagination bldg. in Epcot), Mickey Ice cream bars and any of the cookies from Karamell Kuche

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter