• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama Ed,
Lol... Yes we are getting off the ground or should I say out off the pond as well! Lol can you send me the info on the club?
Thanks

Could someone also e-mail me the contact information. Would love to get one of these for our future trip! Thank you!

purplekicks and jeepnjudy,

gotcha covered. check your PM messages. :surfweb:

Bama Ed

Can I have the info on how to get the musket mickey as well? We are planning to camp there in January 2015. Thanks!:goodvibes

Bama Ed, we would like to have the information for the Musket Mickey sign. It would make a great addition to our camp site in February.

All caught up - messages sent.

SouthAlabama5er, I see you joined the DIS recently. You may have been a long time lurker but I will still say,

:welcome: to the DIS Camping Board. :disrocks:

Bama Ed

Since you're all caught up...�� send me the info when you can...not going until May '15. Thanks! And...ROLL TIDE!!

Message sent.

Roll Damn Tide!

Bama Ed

Yea Bama Ed been reading up on here for a while, finally decided to join in. Thanks for the info. I have built some lamps and other Disney campsite stuff but I'm new to fourms and dont have a clue how to upload the pictures?? Btw Roll Tide!!

SouthAlabama5er said:
Yea Bama Ed been reading up on here for a while, finally decided to join in. Thanks for the info. I have built some lamps and other Disney campsite stuff but I'm new to fourms and dont have a clue how to upload the pictures?? Btw Roll Tide!!

You'll need 10 posts before you will be able to post pics. There are different ways to post. I use photobucket. You need to upload the pics to your PB account, then click on the image link on the right while you are viewing pic. It will say "copied". Then just right click on your post and select paste. In your message it will show the link to your pic. I usually always click "preview post" at the bottom to make sure it looks right before I officially post the message.

Hope that helps.

Oh, Roll Tide!

tiggerdad said:
You'll need 10 posts before you will be able to post pics. There are different ways to post. I use photobucket. You need to upload the pics to your PB account, then click on the image link on the right while you are viewing pic. It will say "copied". Then just right click on your post and select paste. In your message it will show the link to your pic. I usually always click "preview post" at the bottom to make sure it looks right before I officially post the message.

Hope that helps.

Oh, Roll Tide!

Ok thanks for the information Bama Ed

I apologize tiggerdad, I miss read your post I thought it from bama ed. Thanks for the info. My family loves Fort Wilderness, if we cant go there with the camper we don't go. Haha

SouthAlabama5er said:
I apologize tiggerdad, I miss read your post I thought it from bama ed. Thanks for the info. My family loves Fort Wilderness, if we cant go there with the camper we don't go. Haha

Also, you can edit your post. You will see 2 gray boxes in the lower right corner of your posts. One says "edit", just click on it.

Don't worry, I've been called worse...

So easily to get them confused! lol Two great guys for sure! I have been working on a Alabama DIS meet with a Fort Wilderness theme! I would love for all go come.I will give the details when I get more and when and where it will be! Would love to do it I the fall, but anyone who knows what the fall means to Alabama and Auburn fans, as well as UAB and Jacksonville state,where two great friends are the head coaches and lovers of Disney! In fact, Coach Clark from UAB and his family were camping this past July at Fort Wilderness. By the way, missed being around, but work and my BMX team, as well as family. Have kept me tied up lately.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter