• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can email or PM me the contact information for the gentleman that makes these beautiful Musket Mickey wooden signs, I would be greatly appreciative. We are scheduled to purchase our 1st Class A RV this coming August and would love to suprise the wife with it!

Thank you all!

If anyone can email or PM me the contact information for the gentleman that makes these beautiful Musket Mickey wooden signs, I would be greatly appreciative. We are scheduled to purchase our 1st Class A RV this coming August and would love to suprise the wife with it!

Thank you all!

Gotcha taken care of with a PM, HCFR DE 531. :thumbsup2

Bama Ed

We arrive August 8 and can't wait to display our sign. In addition, we are also building our Mickey Lamp Post! See you real soon! M*I*C*K*E*Y M*O*U*S*E

amie and Loopy,

I sent you a PM with the sign contact information. Good luck with it. :thumbsup2

Bama Ed

DixieDisneyLvr and slk778,

You should be taken care of. Check your PM inbox.

Bama Ed

Would really appreciate details on how to purchase a Mikey sign. Please pm me with details.
Thanks,
Joemik

Hoping to help my parents to get a Musket Mickey sign. They have been bringing their 9 children and now grandchildren to Fort Wilderness for over 30 years. Please send along the info. Thanks.

Sir
Would appreciate the details on how to purchase a Mikey sign. Please pm me thanks Steve

joefire, juliemik, and sambuster,

I sent you a PM with the contact info and details. Go get one while the gettin' is good.

Bama Ed

Thanks Bama-ed. Making a trip to the Fort Sept.15-27 . Hope I will be able to display the sign!
Joe Mik

Can someone please send me the name & telephone in a private message to order this Mickey musket sign? We are camping this week, I saw one & have fell in love with it.

Thank you.
Terri Munoz

Can someone please send me the name & telephone in a private message to order this Mickey musket sign? We are camping this week, I saw one & have fell in love with it.

Thank you.
Terri Munoz

Thank you.
Terri Munoz

Terri,

You should receive a Private Message from me with the info. Check the upper right corner of the DIS banner where the "Unread" link is.

Bama Ed

PS - each one is custom made.

We had a great time at Loop 2012 this past week even though it rained everyday. We are selling our tents and going to buy a Pop Up! lol....:thumbsup2

20140811_181459-1_zps7c22fe01.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Can you send me the info also?

campingqueen, you should have a PM from me with the info.

We had a great time at Loop 2012 this past week even though it rained everyday. We are selling our tents and going to buy a Pop Up! lol....:thumbsup2

caribbeandrifter, we would welcome you to the Fort Wilderness Pop-up Camping Club if you manage to "get up off the ground", so to speak. You would be entitled to all the benefits and privileges (as long as you pay your dues in a timely manner) that come with membership. ;) Good luck in your search.

Bama Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter