Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please send me his info as well. We would love to have one when we go down in June.

hornjb,

I sent you the info in a PM. Hope you get your sign in time for your trip. :thumbsup2

Bama Ed

Thanks Bama and Drifter. They look really cool. Will be a nice addition to our camp spot.

Aloha SinceDay1, (Richard) I was really trying to be creative when I pre-ordered this double sided sign. We are frequent visitors to the Polynesian Resort and Luv camping as well. So, I decided to combine a little from both! Warren did an AWESOME job and was able to modify this sign to my requests!! :wizard:

He did a great job for sure! I hope to see it when you are at the Fort!

Richard

I would really like to have the information on these signs as well! Thank you in advance for your help.

Christopher,

Welcome to the DIS Camping Board! :welcome: :disrocks:

I sent you the info in a Private Message (PM). Also as a reminder to folks, I think you can receive PM's if you allow them any time but can not SEND one until you have at least 10 posts (I think that's the number).

You will love your sign. You can customize the bottom of Musket Mickey but as others have done, you can go completely in another direction if you want to have the back side done. In retrospect, I wish I'd had a beach/palm tree scene on the back of mine for when I go to the beach.

Bama ED

I would love to have information about the Musket Mickey signs. I look forward to displaying a sign in the near future.

Thanks in advance.

nevaland and flcobber,

you should have a PM from me with the info you need.:thumbsup2

Bama Ed

Bama Ed, Would you mind sending me the information on how to get a musket Mickey as well please? TIA!!

Bama Ed, Would you mind sending me the information on how to get a musket Mickey as well please? TIA!!

Trackey79,

I forwarded you the PM I sent flcobber and nevaland.

Good luck with it! :wave2:

Bama Ed

Aloha'
We made reservations at Ft Wilderness Camp August 8,9,10,11th. Hope to see some of you there! Just look for the "Tiki Hut" Wooden Musket sign!

fortsign2_zps88010ffd.jpg

caribbeandrifter said:
Aloha'
We made reservations at Ft Wilderness Camp August 8,9,10,11th. Hope to see some of you there! Just look for the "Tiki Hut" Wooden Musket sign!

Howdy,

Cool looking sign. Maybe you'll get to meet up with somebody from the Board.

Please make sure, drifter, if u plan to look for signs make sure u bring a sign of your own.

:disrocks:

bama ed

ps besides your awesome wooden sign. Green mouse ears go a long way.

Bama,Sir:worship:(we play ya'll in Alabama this year)
Please sent the Musket Mickey sign ordering info. I am sure we will be way down on Warren's to do list, but we have plenty of time. We will not be returning to the Fort until April 2015.
:offtopic:I solved the problem of our Mickey lamp blowing over - filled the bucket with concrete. To make it manageable to handle, the post slides out of the bucket.
Thanking you ahead of time

My husband and I would love one of these for our new RV too! We are snowbirds, heading to DW next winter:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter