• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the signs, can some one PM me the info. Thanks:cool1:

Check your in box you KamingNut! LOL. And welcome to the DisBoards Camping Forum! We are here to enjoy fellow FW campers and help out where we can!

Richard

Hello everyone!

My family and I saw one these FW Mickey with a musket signs this weekend. Will someone please tell us how to get one?

Thank you

Hi Everyone,

Long time guest, first time poster to the forum. Thanks to all that give great info on these boards.

I, too, am looking for info to get one of these signs; can anyone help? Thanks!

mjstoy and Grasshopper0818,

:welcome: to the DIS Camping Board :disrocks: glad you are with us party:

You both should have a PM from me.

Bama Ed

Gabby's Mom and Stitchfan75,

You should have a PM from me with all the info you need to get a sign. :cool1:

Bama Ed

Just spent a week at the Ft. and think I'm finally ready for a sign! ;) Could someone forward the info to me? Thanks a bunch!

:thumbsup2

Aloha' Our Wooden Musket Disney double sided Camping Sign arrived! Awesome job Warren! Mahalo
fortsign2_zps88010ffd.jpg

That's awesome, drifter! :cool1:

When that side of the sign is showing, the Tiki Bar is open!

Bama Ed

That is one really nice sign! I hope to see more posted up for us to see!

Richard

Aloha SinceDay1, (Richard)

I was really trying to be creative when I pre-ordered this double sided sign. We are frequent visitors to the Polynesian Resort and Luv camping as well. So, I decided to combine a little from both! Warren did an AWESOME job and was able to modify this sign to my requests!! :wizard:

Could someone please send me his info as well. We would love to have one when we go down in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter