Murder Mystery in Walt Disney World

Genie: are you people seriously fighting about this.

Fullscreencapture8112011115545PM.jpg

ooc: omg l0l relax, we don't want competition, we don't even care. we just wanted to bring humor into a dull situation!

Kiki: Another murder?! Oh no! Disney Times Portal! *goes to where Liz and Genie are* Hey, guys! I saw the articles, nice work! I think we need to stay here for a while.

ooc: omg l0l relax, we don't want competition, we don't even care. we just wanted to bring humor into a dull situation!

OOC: Well, if everyone else is laughin, go right ahead. it's not like i matter. i'm just the person you frequently get mad at. I just happen to be a really serious person, so I probably won't get what's humorous about what you're writing though.

ooc: sorry been really busy

Philby: *strange gasping noises heard from inside Philby's office* ahhhh......overtakers......sbssssss............

Elizabeth: Well, they told us to, so.......

Kiki: I mean none of us should leave the offices unless it's absolutely necessary, such as interviewing guests or getting food-for the sake of our safety and to keep our readers informed. I don't want to see any of us getting hurt and/or killed. It's not worth it.

Kiki: I mean none of us should leave the offices unless it's absolutely necessary, such as interviewing guests or getting food-for the sake of our safety and to keep our readers informed. I don't want to see any of us getting hurt and/or killed. It's not worth it.

Philby: Kiki?.....Genie?....Elizabeth?.....hmmmmm....... :confused:

OOC: Well, if everyone else is laughin, go right ahead. it's not like i matter. i'm just the person you frequently get mad at. I just happen to be a really serious person, so I probably won't get what's humorous about what you're writing though.

ooc- We're just laughing at the fact that Charlotte keeps blabbing on and all Perry says is *perry noise* :-)

Kiki: Hey, Philby. I was just explaining to Liz that we need to stay in the office as much as possible. It's not safe out there.

Philby: *lying sideways on the desk chair* *eyes are closed* Kiki?.....Sleeping......Beauty......Syndrome......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter