Murder Mystery in Walt Disney World

Genie: *walks around WS* Wow! This version of morocco is very realistic! Oh i should get something from here. Wait, he is in morocco. *heads into Japan gift shop, comes out*

Fullscreencapture8142011100843PM.jpg

I'm a ninja!

Justin: Calm yourself Ms. Swan. It is just a mechanical body portraying the features of the pirate lord you seem to know as Barbossa

Genie: I hear that the new version of star tours is awesome! Hmmmm.. Disney Times portal! *walks in* *thinks of star tours* Disney times portal! *walks out into a starspeeder as its boarding* Awesome!

Genie: I hear that the new version of star tours is awesome! Hmmmm.. Disney Times portal! *walks in* *thinks of star tours* Disney times portal! *walks out into a starspeeder as its boarding* Awesome!

OOC: Lucky for Genie.......

OOC: I know, and no offense Brandon, but it would kind of seem rude if Elizabeth just portal-ed away from Justin. She kinda just agreed to hang out with him after all.

OOC: I didn't mean it Luke that. LOL

Genie: :laughing::eek:

Figment: *flies to EPCOT and goes to attraction* I might ride my attraction again for once. *walks in and gets in vehicle*
5013424175_3d73e2cf72.jpg

Am I really that fat? o_O Goodness. I need to lay off the Tastykakes.

OCC: I went on it too. Twice. (; ~ And I was the rebel spy.

OOC: 5 times.

Genie: *gets off star tours* That was AWESOME!!! Where to next, dinner maybe. France sounds good. Disney Times portal! *walks in* *thinks of france* Disney Times Portal! *walks out* I'm starting to love that portal.

Figment: Okay,it couldn't get worse.
5014030446_658d5f925b.jpg

...I really have to stop eating so many turkey legs.

OCC: :rotfl: I love playing a character I can give different personalitys to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter