Murder Mystery in Disney's Hollywood Studios- The Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulan: Oh no! Not Mushu! Who's going to be my guardian now?!

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted like at all during the game. I've been so busy lately and it's kinda hard for me to follow whats happening between all the characters.

Ray: Tink 'bout it like dis, suga-- Mushu done gone up t' yo' ancestas t' git dat promotion he always been wantin'. Pretty soon, ya'll gonna git him as a real guardian, yeah-a-right!

Young Nala: Ummm I think I'll wait here...I'm not tall enough--or brave enough--to ride it.

Young Nala: HI, EVANGELINE! REMEMBER ME? I'M NALA! *shouting so that Evangeline can hear her*

Ray: *laughs* She kin hear ya jes' fine wit'out ya shoutin', don' wan' ya'll hurtin' yo' voice, now! How was yo' day, ma belle? .... Glad t' hear it. I wish ya'll'd tell me where ya go everyday!

Jaq: Hello everyone!
OOC: sorry I'm in Disney World, not much time to post. I'll be on a lot after Saturday though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter