• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Muppets return to Liberty Square for a limited time!

YAYYYY!
I was so excited for this to be a part of our upcoming Christmas trip, so I was pretty disappointed when it was cancelled all of a sudden. Definitely going to make time to catch at least one showing of this.

Everyone needs to go to these and crowd them. That way Disney will see how much guests love them and will add them back permanently (or at least add them for February when I'll be there).

This tight 2 day window for President Day weekend does not give me hope for the show coming back for my MK day which is 13 days before the 4th of July.

Yeah! So happy it will be there during my trip. I loved when they first debuted.

And I'm feeling much better about my decision to get MKAH on the 17th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter