Multiple trips planned

goofy78

DIS Veteran
Hi! This year is my first time having more than one trip booked in the same year. I've linked my trip in May to my MDE account and have my APs linked as well. I also have a trip booked for October. When having more than one trip booked do people link them all to MDE or wait until the first trip is complete? I'm assuming if I link the second trip and then make my dining reservations they'll all show up? Does that make it confusing? Thanks!

I did 3 trips last year. All were linked. Next year, I have 2 planned, So far.

They need to be linked at least 6 months prior to the trip if you plan to make dining reservations. If not the +10 window will not open. We have 5 trips planned for 2017, but tons of reservations. Several are before and after cruises, then some are for 2 sets of reservations for rooms for family. In all I'm looking at 12 reservations linked on my account. Between airfare, rental cars, paying cruises, booking dining and fast passes, it takes a lot of focus and writing things on my calendars to keep things on track.

Almost all of our trips automatically link to mde. That's amazing that so many have to manually link them!

Sooooooo... I went on my MDE this morning for our March trip. I was a little taken aback when I saw a dinner reservation for Ohana in July! Then I see it's my friend's, who we went with last April, reservations for their trip in July! What's up with that? They aren't coming with us in March and we're not going with them in July. :confused3

Sooooooo... I went on my MDE this morning for our March trip. I was a little taken aback when I saw a dinner reservation for Ohana in July! Then I see it's my friend's, who we went with last April, reservations for their trip in July! What's up with that? They aren't coming with us in March and we're not going with them in July. :confused3
If they have their account set to share all plans with you, you will see plans that you are not a part of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter