Multiple MagicBands in park?

behindthegossip

old soul with a young heart.
Apologies if someone has already asked this, but hypothetically, if I have a limited edition MagicBand that is nearly 2 years old that I want to wear for aesthetic purposes/touch points, but don't want to run the risk of SDMT or Frozen Ever After, etc. not catching my photos/videos automatically because of the long distance RFID potentially having died, can I just keep a newer one in my backpack and not have to worry? Or will there be any weird interference having multiple bands for a single person?

Apologies if someone has already asked this, but hypothetically, if I have a limited edition MagicBand that is nearly 2 years old that I want to wear for aesthetic purposes/touch points, but don't want to run the risk of SDMT or Frozen Ever After, etc. not catching my photos/videos automatically because of the long distance RFID potentially having died, can I just keep a newer one in my backpack and not have to worry? Or will there be any weird interference having multiple bands for a single person?

Won't be a problem.
No more "interference" than having multiple members of the same party standing next to each other.

You should be fine. I've done the same thing a few times and never had a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter