Multiple Bookings

Lisa OZ

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I am coming to WDW for the first time in February 2016.

I would like to book 2 rooms in the one resort on the one booking, is this possible to do myself on the WDW website?

Example
Room 1 is my husband and I - We would like a King Room at POR
Room 2 is my sister, niece and nephew - They would like a standard room at POR

We are paying for everything and I was hoping to book it all together rather than 2 separate bookings.

Help please.

No. You must have two different lead guests. You can book in your name and your DH, or your sister name, link your CC and info to both rooms, and have both reservations linked on MDE. I do it all of the time. You cannot have your name on both though, DIsney system will not allow it.

They won't put those 2 rooms on 1 reservation over the phone either since you have 3 adults. It'll be 2 separate bookings with 2 separate deposits either way.

you might also consider OKW - it has a 2-bedroom villa that would work for you family. that say would rent points (from a DVC member or broker) before going thru WDW. now if you think you might need to cancel then definitely go through WDW.

you did mean February, 2017 - right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter