Multi-room Resi Process Question

nuts

Lover of Disney, Family Guy, and all around good p
I have a question around changing resorts with a set of room reservations. I want to host my family in DW, which will require 4 rooms. My plan is to reserve the 4 rooms in my home resort at the 11 month window and then switch to the desired resort at the 7 month window. If the initial reservation takes up all my points, how do I switch without losing reservations? Do I have to call member services?

You safest option is to call, even then you could have problems. It all depends on availability at the 'new ' resort. The time of year, resort and unit size will play a major role in what your chances are. Good luck.

Doing it online would require you to cancel one room reservation and book a new one before going to the next reservation and changing it. Trying to do that for four rooms can easily result in getting, for example, two rooms changed, and then finding you cannot change the other two. For that reason, regardless of time of year and type of room, I would probably only try doing it via phone when you can talk to someone who can tell whether there are actually four rooms of the type you want left in a resort to which you want to switch.

Needing 4 rooms, I would stay at my home resort and not take a chance at 7 months.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter