• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mulino

Disneygoldenfamiley

Earning My Ears
Has to be the worst meal at any Disney restaurant, although cannot be considered Disney restaurant when they don’t offer discount for DVC or annual pass holder. Service was lousy waited twenty minutes for check after deserts were over.

Has to be the worst meal at any Disney restaurant, although cannot be considered Disney restaurant when they don’t offer discount for DVC or annual pass holder. Service was lousy waited twenty minutes for check after deserts were over.
Mulino!!! Would have been better if I posted the name of the restaurant we went to Lol. Was in such a rush to post a review about the experience!

Service was slow and you didn't get a discount. What about the food?

Mulino Swan resort. Really was not worth the money, especially considering Disney world dinning options. My chicken was lousy, wife’s rigatoni had no taste and small portion although My son did like his personal pizza, even my daughters noodles my wife told me. were under cooked. We do try to do two new restaurants per stay. I do come to Disney to eat, where as my wife comes to shop and kids for rides. My favorite is still jiko

My mother in law just reminded me there is no “house tea” it is served from a purchased bottle. Even lousy franchise restaurants brew there own tea!

Sorry you had a bad time. I've never had anything but great experiences there. Also sorry that you didn't get a discount (?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter