Mugs Question!

That's one of the hot topics that come up here from time to time. The description of the mugs that you see when you buy them says that they're for that stay. Some CMs say that you can't use them at other resorts; others say you can. I read a post just recently where a guy said that he actually talked to a CM and the person told them they had just gotten a memo saying not to say anything to anyone using a mug regardless of how old it was or what Disney resort it was from. If you do take them with you, I guess there's a chance that someone will say something, but they probably won't. I don't know if it's actually right though. It would be nice if everyone at Disney followed the same policy.

I was just at CBR in April & I brought my older "2000" CBR mugs with me & used them without any problems!
After reading these boards and seeing all the "brewha" about not using mugs at different resorts, I noticed the following: 4 adults by the pool one day with Wilderness Lodge mugs, a whole family in the food court for lunch with PO mugs and I even saw a women filling her coffee one morning with a Boardwalk mug. Not that I cared, but I did notice!
We split our stay this time between CBR and BWV's..I did not use my CBR mug at BW as they don't have a food court and I'd feel really funny going to the bakery in the AM with a CBR mug, Plus, I don't think they would allow it!
I see no harm in using them in the resorts with food courts..But others on the boards see it differently, as you will hear.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter