• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ms. Shuttergirl's dreaming of a White Christmas...Days 28-32 done, Boston & Washingto

Given how snowed under I've been lately so missing out on my precious Distime understand completely! We'll enjoy it all the more for the wait!

Hi shuttergirl. I'm making my way through your fabbo report. We are dreaming of a North American White Christmas and a Disney World New Year so I've came back to the DIS for Inspiration. And here it is:yay::thumbsup2

Okay everyone. I know I have been a disappointment since I got back with no updates but I'm throwing you a bone finally. No new updates but I have added photos into the first 27 days. Hopefully this will tide you over for now.

Enjoy!

Wow! What can I say. Your photos are AMAZING. The Christmas decoration ones at WDW nearly brought a tear to my eye. They are beautiful.

There are so many pictures I wanted to comment on, I lost track. I love seeing the ones of your family, always smiling and looking like you're all having the time of your lives.

By the way, your family is gorgeous:)

Well that stopped me in my tracks as I sat down at my computer to start working this morning! Of course, along with looking at the wonderful photos, I re-read your wonderful TR. Thanks so much for sharing Shuttergirl :cool1:

Yaay! Have to skive off work for a fix tomorrow.

Cool

Wow! What can I say. Your photos are AMAZING. The Christmas decoration ones at WDW nearly brought a tear to my eye. They are beautiful.

There are so many pictures I wanted to comment on, I lost track. I love seeing the ones of your family, always smiling and looking like you're all having the time of your lives.

By the way, your family is gorgeous:)

Don't let the smiles fool you :rotfl2:.

I loved your TR, now with the photos added....WOW! They truly are a visual delight.

Glad you liked

Well that stopped me in my tracks as I sat down at my computer to start working this morning! Of course, along with looking at the wonderful photos, I re-read your wonderful TR. Thanks so much for sharing Shuttergirl :cool1:

Happy to be a good diversion

Thanks for the photos. So looking forward to my POFQ stay. Loving revisiting your trip.

POFQ is gorgeous, you will adore it. I've got more photos of the resort, just havent edited them yet.

What absolutely stunning photos! Every single one of them! and what a beautiful family, beautiful smiles (how do you get your DS to smile like that in all the photos?) you all look so fun and happy.

Your photos blow me away! Seriously! I could be standing beside you, take the same photo and mine would look like a dull, why did she take that photo, kind of shot :rotfl: and your's would look like it should be hanging in a gallery. You are a very talented!

Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

What absolutely stunning photos! Every single one of them! and what a beautiful family, beautiful smiles (how do you get your DS to smile like that in all the photos?) you all look so fun and happy.

Your photos blow me away! Seriously! I could be standing beside you, take the same photo and mine would look like a dull, why did she take that photo, kind of shot :rotfl: and your's would look like it should be hanging in a gallery. You are a very talented!

Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: - you are good for a girls ego Aussietravellers. You are being far too kind of course. Glad you enjoyed looking at them and I think my son is pulling ridiculous faces in all the photos so I'm glad it's just me that can see that :lmao:

Day 6

IMG_1185.jpg

omg, the 2nd pic from illuminations is STUNNING!!! so gorgeous!! :thumbsup2

Ms Shuttergirl

I'm blown away by your photo's are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to try out my new camera's on holiday but will practice before I go. I have Canon Powershot SX50 HS 50x Optical Zoom and Powershot SX260HS 20 Optical Zoom

I'm off to Disneyworld for 3 full days in May. I know its not long but I will go back longer next time.

Where did you buy your coats? I love them :)

Yay - pics! I brought home a lot of work to do tonight, and now I know what I'm going to do instead :-)
I've had a quick look at the first of your photos and they look fantastic. What a beautiful family you have. While following along with your TR, the lack of pics meant that I had made up a picture in my mind of what your family looked like. My powers of perception are clearly not very acute as for some reason I'd imagined that you all had darker middle eastern-style colourings and features. Lol.

omg, the 2nd pic from illuminations is STUNNING!!! so gorgeous!! :thumbsup2

I got a fair few nice pics from Illuminations because we had the most amazing seats at Rose and Crown

Ms Shuttergirl

I'm blown away by your photo's are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to try out my new camera's on holiday but will practice before I go. I have Canon Powershot SX50 HS 50x Optical Zoom and Powershot SX260HS 20 Optical Zoom

I'm off to Disneyworld for 3 full days in May. I know its not long but I will go back longer next time.

Where did you buy your coats? I love them :)

Enjoy WDW, it's awesome.

We got our coats from Lands End in the US online. Another Disboarder, Shushh put me onto them. The down coats are excellent and so cheap, especially at the moment as they are on sale due to it being the end of the US winter.

Yay - pics! I brought home a lot of work to do tonight, and now I know what I'm going to do instead :-)
I've had a quick look at the first of your photos and they look fantastic. What a beautiful family you have. While following along with your TR, the lack of pics meant that I had made up a picture in my mind of what your family looked like. My powers of perception are clearly not very acute as for some reason I'd imagined that you all had darker middle eastern-style colourings and features. Lol.

Glad to create a diversion from your work :lmao:. Funny how you get an idea of what someone looks like and then they are completely different. I like the way you pictured me, I bet i was thin too :rotfl2:

Stunning photos Ms Shuttergirl :thumbsup2

Thank you :)

Wow!, Shuttergirl, your photos are amazing! Those pics of Quebec city in the snow are simply stunning! Thank you so much for taking the time to upload them :thumbsup2

Andona

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter