Mr. Potato Head???

fluttrby98

Earning My Ears
I've been told by my fellow west coasters that WDW is my only option for the special Mr Potato Head pieces. Is there anyone out there who can help me out?? My daughter just turned 3 and has shown interest in MPH. She doesn't have one yet so we would need a body or I could get her a regular one from Toys R Us or something, if you think that's better/cheaper. I don't know how they're priced but I'm mostly interested in the "visitor" items like the ear hat, ice cream bar, balloon, tea cup ride, etc AND the Sensational 6 character items. Any info is greatly appreciated! TYSM

Last edited:
Is it available on the disney parks shopping app? My other idea would be to call the store for options.

Are you going to Disney anytime soon? At the Once Upon a Toy Store in Disney Springs, they sale MPH part of all varieties. You can buy a box and fill it for $19.99. I've done this a few times. You can get the actual potato there, but it takes up a lot of space in the box so we got our potatoes at Target.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter