Moving to FL, looking for free Disney activities

Candy1971

Fin! Noggin! Dude!!
We're planning on moving to FL!!! We're looking to be about a 20 minute drive from DW!!! Today we started making a list of free things to do after we move so we're not spending a ton of money going to the parks all the time. Of course Disney Springs is on the list. Anyone have any suggestions?

The boardwalk, just stroll around in the evening hours and take in the free entertainment and enjoy a quiet walk around the water. It's one of our favorite things to do after an Epcot night :)

Although not free, I would buy an annual pass if you haven't yet considered it. Disney doesn't usually do "free". I would think you would get tired of Disney Springs and the Boardwalk pretty quickly.

If I lived near Disney I'd spend a whole afternoon/evening exploring the deluxe and moderate resorts, and although they wouldn't be free, having dinner in each of the TS eateries at each resort.

Explore Ft Wilderness.
View animals from AK Lodge.
Visit one of the resort beaches for the MK fireworks display.

Fort Wilderness has always been one of our go-to as locals; the campfire movie is free (and you can bring your own smores), and the hay ride is like $8.

I've spent a lot of time exploring the resorts (especially at Christmas), hopping on the monorail, and watching the fireworks from the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter