Movie choice for Disney

We watch The 3 Caballero's before every tip. I can't believe no one else has Mentioned it. Gets us right in the mood because, as bad as it sounds, we love the Gran Fiesta Tour ride.

How about Saludos Amigos as well? That one is often forgotten. I actually really like the Gran Fiesta Tour too, especially with the new animatronics.

With my Blue Blocker glasses on, all I saw was an empty jungle. Even with the glasses off, the story just dragged on and on.

At the time it came out on TV, people were saying you to had to watch it in 3D to appreciate it. IDK. There was nothing wrong with how it looked. Understanding the story well enough to become engaged in it was my problem.

Bambi and Little Mermaid are both referenced in the Addams Family Values movie (Paramount) as good Disney indoctrination movies. Just saying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter