Motion Sickness: Smugglers versus Resistance, Please Compare

I was wondering if any folks would like to compare their experiences with both Smugglers Run & Rise of the Resistance?

More specifically, as the Title asks, is one more likely to trigger motion sickness in those of us who struggle?

As I understand the two [2] attractions, the motion-experience for:
a.) Smugglers Run is 'best compared' to Star Tours (i.e., folks who have 'problems' with Star Tours have similar complaints for Smugglers).
b.) Rise of the Resistance is.....????

For the record:
- I am unable to enjoy Star Tours, Mission: Space, find the new Soarin' to be <meh>, will do Tower of Terror (but avoid b/c my child dislikes it).
- I do enjoy Dinosaur, Flights of Passage, and the classic coasters; I laugh at all the 3-D movies.

Thank you for your comments about the rides & comparative motion sickness.
If you can do Dino and FOP then you won’t have issue with MFSR or ROR. ROR in open space with allot going on where you are not concentrating on a small screen like mission space.

I get horrible motion sickness. Really horrible. I had no problems at all on ROTR. We rode Smuggler's Run twice - the first time I was the pilot and got a little dizzy, but not so bad that I didn't wait in line for an hour the second day to ride again. The second ride I was the engineer and it was SO much better - not dizzy at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter