Mother's Day

kpearl

Officially Katie Morrison
Has anyone celebrated Mother's Day at WDW? We arrive the day before Mother's Day and although my mom won't be traveling with us I will have my MIL and SIL with us. Collectively the rest of my traveling party decided to surprise the moms with afternoon tea at GF. So I will whisk them away and bring my MIL, SIL, and niece (5) to GF without saying anything as to what we're doing. They've never done it before so I hope they'll be surprised! I enjoyed it a lot during my Disneymoon this past September. It really is such a special treat to at least try once.

Just curious if anyone else has celebrated the day in the world and if so what did you do? :)

We were there at POFQ and Sunday (mother's day) was our checkout day. They had tables set up for the kids to make a card. It was very cute and I still have the card my daughter made -- its one of my favorites. =)

We were there last year. We arrived that day and ate at Ohana and then had Dole Whips and watched the fireworks. That was all I wanted to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter