Mother-Daughter Trip of a Lifetime!! WDW August 29-Sept 3 2015- NEW Link to 9/16 PTR!

Enjoyed your report! I've been lurking for your last couple updates :o

You seem to feel the same as I do about the DDP. I did it once during free dining, but it's just too much food for my family. We don't mind one TS meal most days, I like being more spontaneous with QS and snacks throughout the day, so I prefer OOP. (unless it's free, then I prefer more money in my pocket!)

I'll look out for any reports you do in the future!

Thanks for reading!! Glad someone else agrees with me on the dining plan! TS restaurants are fun, but we don't wanna spend our whole vacation eating!

I enjoyed reading your hotel & dining recaps!

I'm glad you were able to try so many new attractions this trip. Also very glad you became a Carousel of Progress lover :) It really does capture Walt's vision and will always be one of my favorites!

Thanks! And Yay! Fellow Carousel of Progress lover!! :)

Great trip report! Sounds like you and your mom shared an awesome adventure.
My family is heading to WDW this September and I hope the crowds are similar to what you experienced.

Great trip report! Sounds like you and your mom shared an awesome adventure.
My family is heading to WDW this September and I hope the crowds are similar to what you experienced.

Thanks for reading, we did!! We are also heading back in September and are hoping the same thing! :thumbsup2

Our Favorites and Not So Favorites!!

Favorites Rides:

1. Splash Mountain
2. Rock n Roller Coaster
3. Wishes
4. Haunted Mansion
5. Spaceship Earth
6. Soarin'
7. Dinosaur
8. Tower of Terror

Favorite Restaurants:
1. Sci Fi Dine-In
2. Coral Reef
3. Sanaa
4. Spirit of Aloha Luau (sadly didn't do it this trip)
5. Beaches and Cream
6. Teppan Edo (sadly didn't do it this trip)

Favorite Resorts:
1. Polynesian
2. Animal Kingdom Lodge
3. Grand Floridian
4. Beach Club

Least Favorites:
1. Tomorrowland Speedway
2. Stitch's Great Escape
3. Hollywood Studios' Layout

What is coming up next??

Sadly, this marks the end of my August/September 2015 trip report :sad: I want to thank all of you lovely Disers for reading along! Seriously, it wouldn't have been nearly as fun just talking to myself about my vacation :laughing: That being said, I have no need to fret, because another PTR is on it's way!! I should have it up sometime soon. Once I do I will link it in my signature and this post :)

New PTR: Mother-Daughter Trip of a Lifetime: 2.0!!
Who- Me (Molly) and my amazing mother, Lori
When- September 3-9, 2016
Where- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa (Outer Building, Garden View)

images-2_zpspjtgldhi.jpeg

IMG_1953_zps61av024w.jpg

Stay Tuned!!! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Last edited:
What a fabulous, fun trip report! My Mom's one and only trip to the World was with me in 2001. She passed away a couple of years later, but always talked about what a great time we had. It's so nice to see that you and your Mom like travelling together as it brings back so many good memories for me! Will wait patiently for the September trip report!

Great recaps :)

I'm there at the same time you are (26th - 9th) so I can't wait to read about your plans :goodvibes

What a fabulous, fun trip report! My Mom's one and only trip to the World was with me in 2001. She passed away a couple of years later, but always talked about what a great time we had. It's so nice to see that you and your Mom like travelling together as it brings back so many good memories for me! Will wait patiently for the September trip report!

Wow, you must have great Disney memories with her <3 I'm thankful that my mom and I can make great memories like that as well. And thank you for reading! PTR may even be up today if I have enough time!

Yay for another trip! I will definitely follow you over to your PTR!

Thank you!! It should hopefully be started up today!

Great recaps :)

I'm there at the same time you are (26th - 9th) so I can't wait to read about your plans :goodvibes

Thank you so much!! I will post a link to my PTR in this thread once I get it up and running :teeth:

I missed the whole thing!! :sad2: but it look like you had a fun trip, you and your mom are precious :goodvibes and your pirate room looks very cool!!! Not as kiddy as I'd expected :laughing:

I'm glad you speak highly of the bread service at Sanaa, I plan on trying this in September, it looks sooo good.

And Splash Mountain IS the best ride, anyone who says differently is crazy :teeth:

I'll see you over at your PTR!

I missed the whole thing!! :sad2: but it look like you had a fun trip, you and your mom are precious :goodvibes and your pirate room looks very cool!!! Not as kiddy as I'd expected :laughing:

I'm glad you speak highly of the bread service at Sanaa, I plan on trying this in September, it looks sooo good.

And Splash Mountain IS the best ride, anyone who says differently is crazy :teeth:

I'll see you over at your PTR!

Thanks for reading, Katie!! The pirate room was awesome! It was just themed enough but not too over-the-top. The bread service at Sanaa was AMAZINGGGG, girl! I'm a pretty picky eater and I loved all 9 dips! Glad someone agrees with me on Splash Mountain ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter