Motel 6 rooms?

Star Wars Girl

Jedi Knight
Hey all,

I'm looking at a trip that may be 3 adults, and I'm wondering if a Motel 6 room would be able to handle that. It would be all women, and we're all on the small size (I'm 5 ft, my two friends are only about 2-3 inches taller).

I was also looking at pricing, and Quality Inn is more expensive than Motel 6. Is there any particular reason for that?

Also, if you have any general comments about Motel 6, that would be helpful.

trip advisor doesn't rate motel 6 too well.... I would choose something else, when we looked Super 8 rated better and was about the same cost,Islander Inn also-never been to any of them, going by reviews

We stayed at Motel 6 for one night last year. It wasn't a bad room. It was quiet, though we could hear kids running in the room above us.

Very standard room. Beds, bathroom, tv. No fridge or coffee maker. We paid $77 total for the one night.

You might be able to do better using Hotwire and select 4 people. That will guarantee two beds. I've been able to get a 3 star hotel in the area for $50-$80 quite often. However, we have stayed at the Motel 6 on Disney Way as well as the Motel 6 on Katella in Stanton about 5 miles away. Both are decent and will have 2 beds. The Stanton one is almost always cheaper.

We stayed at Motel 6 for one night last year. It wasn't a bad room. It was quiet, though we could hear kids running in the room above us.

Very standard room. Beds, bathroom, tv. No fridge or coffee maker. We paid $77 total for the one night.
They have an option for a fridge for slightly more. Debating whether or not it's worth it. I don't drink coffee, my one friend does not either, and my other friend will probably grab Starbucks every morning, so no coffee maker isn't a huge deal for us. I'm debating whether or not the extra money is worth it for the fridge since none of us drink milk. But I do like having soda and water in my room, so might get the fridge.

i've shared a motel 6 room with 4 other girls before, so yeah you'll be fine, lol. just don't expect anything fancy. we've stayed at motel 6 many times (the one a few miles away on chapman, i think). it's very basic, which is fine with us. all we need is a place to sleep. the remodeled rooms are very nice :)

We love the Motel 6 Maingate. It's nothing fancy, but the rooms are HUGE and you can't beat the price. When you have 4 people a huge room is a great bonus!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter