Most Overrated things people rave about at WDW

I agree with Dole Whip. I will have a couple bites of someone elses but I can't eat a whole one myself. It's too sweet. Space Mountain too, I do it everytime and everytime I think "was this worth it?" It's jerky and kind gives me a headache. Not that it's totally hyped but everytime I go on Mission Space I regret it. I feel sick for like 2 hours after. I keep going on it because I'm with someone who hasn't tried it and everytime I tell myself it's the last time I will ever do it. When will I learn my lesson?

Ohana's - for us it just not all that, ADR's are always running way behind, and the food offering are limited, I will say it is beautiful, and the character are fun but other than that it not on our list.

Vinylmations - Why!:confused:

Coronado Springs - Conventions, less theming, and a terrible food court.

Tomorrowland speedway, this needs updating in the worst way, but does have some great memories from my childhood, so I will do it with the Grandkids.

Ellen's Energy Adventure - Boring another thing that needs updating, we got stuck in there for 20 minutes, not fun.

Turkey Legs... Gross, I can't stand seeing people eat them and passing them around to everyone, gnawing on it... just :scared: :eek:me out.

We like Caribbean Beach, while it is a bigger resort, there in a internal bus if you need it, and it doesn't share buses with other resorts, great pool, and the food court has a good variety.

Love us some Soarin

That's why Disney is so great, there is something for everyone. Everyone can find some magic!!!

Ohana's - for us it just not all that, ADR's are always running way behind, and the food offering are limited, I will say it is beautiful, and the character are fun but other than that it not on our list.

Vinylmations - Why!:confused:

Coronado Springs - Conventions, less theming, and a terrible food court.

Tomorrowland speedway, this needs updating in the worst way, but does have some great memories from my childhood, so I will do it with the Grandkids.

Ellen's Energy Adventure - Boring another thing that needs updating, we got stuck in there for 20 minutes, not fun.

Turkey Legs... Gross, I can't stand seeing people eat them and passing them around to everyone, gnawing on it... just :scared: :eek:me out.

We like Caribbean Beach, while it is a bigger resort, there in a internal bus if you need it, and it doesn't share buses with other resorts, great pool, and the food court has a good variety.

Love us some Soarin

That's why Disney is so great, there is something for everyone. Everyone can find some magic!!!
Ugh, those nasty turkey legs. Gross to look at and gross to see people gnawing on those things. Dole Whip is just gross to me. Way too sweet. Generally the food in disney sucks. I do like the fish and chips in the UK pavilion in Epcot. Eat that every time we go.

1 School Bread from Norway! Total disappointment
2 Port Orleans Riverside food court
3 turkey legs
4 Animal Kingdom, still too hard to navigate
5 not being able to advance fastpass for two different parks in one day

5 not being able to advance fastpass for two different parks in one day

I wasn't aware that anyone raved about the Tomorrowland Speedway, Ellen's Energy Adventure, or the inability to make FPs for more than one park on the same day. ;)

Has anyone said Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique? Just looking at the little girls with their hair pulled back so tight and looking crinkly to the touch makes my head hurt. Yikes! Granted , if they had them when my daughter was a toddler I know I would have had to do it!

Has anyone said Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique? Just looking at the little girls with their hair pulled back so tight and looking crinkly to the touch makes my head hurt. Yikes! Granted , if they had them when my daughter was a toddler I know I would have had to do it!
Agreed!!! That hairstyle is cringeworthy!

I wasn't aware that anyone raved about the Tomorrowland Speedway, Ellen's Energy Adventure, or the inability to make FPs for more than one park on the same day. ;)

I'll be the one person to rave about Ellen's Energy Adventure! :rotfl2:
Although, it's only because of the dinosaur portion.

Haunted Mansion
:eek::faint:

Other things I love that have been mentioned:
TT (I've never ridden the "old" version)
TSMM lunch at CRT
Biergarten.

For me the overrated things are...
The parades (except the MNSSHP parade- that is fun)
Soarin' and most of Epcot
AK (yes, the entire park!)
Mickey Bars
50's PT... yes the antics are fun if you get a good server, but otherwise I think the food just is okay.

was just talking to my hubby about this last night
Mickey waffles-- waffle is a waffle to me
ice cream bar
test track
definitely Ohana -tried all meals there and they were not good -at all
Be our guest restaurant food. My kids and hubby refuse to go ever again

Will have to say that I absolutely love the Dole whip float

There are a few things I'm just blah about these days...but I think we've been to WDW so many times that certain events, attractions, dining, etc. just naturally wear off over time. If I had to pick one thing, however, it would be Disney Transportation. Love Magical Express, but that's it. Once we get to BWV, we rent a car at Dolphin and never ever look at a Disney bus.
what company rents at the Dolphin?

I think I am in the minority here but what the heck is dole whip? I have been to Disney 4 times since my oldest DS was 3 and have never heard of the stuff lol! Since apparently it is overrated and people rave about well then I think I must try some on our next vacation lol. For me I think any ride/show/attraction can become overrated and just ehh after u do or see it too many times lol...I was scared to go on Space Mountain with my oldest DS at first but after the 3rd time riding it in the same trip it was just ok for me...it sort of lost its excitement...same thing happened with 7DMT, after the 3rd time riding it even my older DS was bored with it. When we stayed at CR w/ a TPV I was so excited to watch Wishes from my balcony and it was seriously magical that first night...(now we are early to bed, early riser type people) so after Wishes woke/kept me up on day 3 and afterwards it lost a ton of its magical quality LOL. Also I don't get the hype with scoring a pre park opening breakfast at BOG. Is the place nice? Well yeah it's gorgeous...would I pay $25 for an egg sandwich? Not a chance! Not even on the dining plan! I mean it's not even considered table service! It's a quick service place and u are paying those prices! No thank you! I will keep my pre park opening to Crystal Palace where it's AYCE, has characters, and is a table service meal. And u are probably paying around the same price for things as well. Anyways that's my view on overrated things at Disney lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter