Most Accurate Busy Day Guides

kristykish76

Earning My Ears
Hi

I'm currently making our itinerary for our September 2022 holiday and have come across several Busy Day Guides which all vary. Does anyone have a Busy Day Guide they prefer or have found to be the most accurate. I know its a challenge predicting the quietest days as there are a lot of variables involved. I would just like some varied opinions on the matter

Thank you

Kristy

Lately we’ve been following DisneyTouristBlog for best current strategies and what to expect. Gives us an idea how we’d like to schedule our days, then use Touring Plans to make a personalized Tour Plan. For example- our next trip we know we’ll be hitting most Early Entries, take long breaks roughly noon to 4pm, hop and use G+ a few days and hit both evening deluxe EMHs. We’re able to plug all that into creating a TP. Probably won’t follow it exactly but it really helps us keep track and accomplish our priorities.

I know its a challenge predicting the quietest days as there are a lot of variables involved.
with the new park booking system I wonder how accurate any of them can be?
I'm kinda thinking that I'll book (already mostly have actually) to avoid the obvious like weekends in Epcot (locals getting drunk at F&W). Nearer the time - even days ahead - I'll check how the Disney PP calendar is looking (not just mine, but the other two as well) and if a park I've booked is getting full for that day I might swap it out for an emptier one (any ADRs permitting of course).
If you're only there for a week or less that's maybe not optimal, but for a longish visit it's more doable.

so far this year, the crowds haven't followed the normal crowd patterns, though perhaps with high gas prices and continued guest dissatisfaction, it's possible that september will return to normal.

Touring Plans is the best crowd predictor IMO - you have to pay a subscription for it though. I find it worth every penny for planning. Highly recommend it.

Not only has accurate crowd predictions for each day, but shows predicted wait times for rides throughout each day, which are far more accurate than Disney's inflated wait times that are often posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter