• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Morning ALL!

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
Its 83 degrees here in Miami and the Fl. Lottery is UP to 6 Million.;) I forgot to play, that is why it was raised.:o Have a great Sunday ALL!:bounce:

Good morning, Faith!

Happy Sunday, y'all....:wave:

Good Morning Faith! Here's hoping no one wins tonight so you can play next week and win the 6 million! :)

The drawing for Lotto is Sat. and Wednesday.......;) Cash 3 and cash 4 is everynight, and Mega Ball is Tues. and Friday, and than there is Fantsay 5 which I "think" is every night, I am not sure.:rolleyes: ;)

Good morning Faith! I hope your day is a good one. So if you win that lottery next time, will you be treating us to a trip to WDW ;) :p Enjoy the day :sunny:

Happy Sunday to you, Poohbear!!!:) It's 63 degrees with rain on the way but that's OK because next Sunday we will be experiencing 100 degrees in Vegas!!!:jester: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter