• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

More pics

Most Excellent Paul. They are all awesome!
What are Brandie and Jen doing in that picture with the Margarita? Are they auditioning for some sort of KISS video?

Great Pic's Paul. It was a fun time indeed.

Here is one my Favorite pics from the trip. On CC morning, we were all up early to watch the ship backing into Castaway Cay. I ran into Alicia on Deck 7 Forward, while she was looking for the hidden Veranda that is on Deck 7, Aft. That should tell you that it was pretty early in the morning. The Die-hard DIS'ers below:

IMG_9320.jpg

I love the pics. They are awesome ....

All these pics are great :goodvibes

I'm still re-naming ours (before I forget where we were/what we were doing :rotfl:) then I'll upload them to Photobucket.

Keep 'em coming.........

Great pictures. Paul, you did a great job capturing moments. I love the picture of James and me! Thanks for taking that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter