Moonlight Magic Queue Wait Time

Gr8scott

Mouseketeer
So I clicked on the link to register for the Moonlight Magic at Hollywood Studios in June at the exact second registration opened and there were already 14,067 people in front of me in the queue.

At the current rate of 100-120 people per minute that I see registering should I even bother to wait the 2+ hours it’s going to take to get to me? My Spidey-Sense tells me they will sell out before I have the opportunity to register.

They are booking for three event nights, so there will be more people trying then there was for the two nights at Epcot.

So I clicked on the link to register for the Moonlight Magic at Hollywood Studios in June at the exact second registration opened and there were already 14,067 people in front of me in the queue.

At the current rate of 100-120 people per minute that I see registering should I even bother to wait the 2+ hours it’s going to take to get to me? My Spidey-Sense tells me they will sell out before I have the opportunity to register.
I would stick around for a while longer. A lot of people had multiple windows open on more than one device. Then number should go down quickly as they should cancel their other queue positions once they register.

I got # 1691, I was finished registering by 11:20AM. I had another 4 other devices that I already shutdown. The starting position for those devices ranged from 7100 - 14100.

I got # 1691, I was finished registering by 11:20AM. I had another 4 other devices that I already shutdown. The starting position for those devices ranged from 7100 - 14100.
I got 14262 on my laptop! I was able to get 3005 on my IPad.

I am trying the queue for a second time. I used my blue card membership number and it said I had no reservations but I have a room at AKL made under my DVC membership for June 17. Am I using the wrong number or is there some trick to linking my reservation I need to know?

I am trying the queue for a second time. I used my blue card membership number and it said I had no reservations but I have a room at AKL made under my DVC membership for June 17. Am I using the wrong number or is there some trick to linking my reservation I need to know?
Is it a resale contract?

If you check in on June 17, that's too late as the June event is on the 16th.

If you check in on June 17, that's too late as the June event is on the 16th.
Sorry, I meant I had a room for the 16th, not the 17th. I check in on the 12th and leave on the 18th. So I used the right number, the blue card?

Sorry, I meant I had a room for the 16th, not the 17th. I check in on the 12th and leave on the 18th. So I used the right number, the blue card?
Yes, the member id number off the blue card is what you needed to enter.

At 3901 “We are pausing the queue to review remaining early reservation availability” I would think not a good sign…

Yes. The blue card membership number. Not the contract number, member ID number or reservation number. Geez! DVC can make things confusing with so many numbers!

So disappointed was at 1850 when registration closed for my date June 16th. First time a moonlight magic event was during our visit. Was on the page for at least an hour before registration started and got number 12016. Didn’t think about having multiple devices open until about 3 min after registration 😡. Was really hoping that with multiple dates and realizing people had multiple tabs open would still get in. Family will be so bummed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter