• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic is BACK!

I was only able to register for 5 even though my cash reservation has 7 on it. I have blue card. on hold for MS now 1 hour 2 min.

Wow, if they stopped at 10,000 got really lucky. Snagged for the May 24th and my wife said we were 9700 when we got in. My 5 yo grand son loves Slinky Dog, I have a feeling that between his mother and my wife there will be a lot of journeys.

I called into MS right away before even having an issue. Good thing I did because once I got through the second time, the screen just froze and one of the bubbles next to a disclaimer kept showing red like I had not clicked it. I kept clicking and nothing happened. I stayed in, got a window asking if I needed extra time. I said Yes, continue but, it never went through. Beyond upsetting!

I have a feeling a lot of availability will open up with so many not being able to get through. Disney IT remains as consistent as ever!

What was the estimated highest number that got in when all dates still available before the pause? Perhaps they need to find a way to pre qualify into the system before this random queue starts. Keep just anyone from clicking and clogging it.
I had number 1732, got in at 11:17 and only May 24 appeared (but possibly because that's the only date I had a DVC reservation).

I had number 1732, got in at 11:17 and only May 24 appeared (but possibly because that's the only date I had a DVC reservation).
You would only see event dates that coincide with on-site stays. If you had multiple stays that covered multiple event dates, you would have had to select which event night you wanted to reserve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter