• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic is BACK!

How do signups with cash reservations work? I looked up what it looked like in 2019 and it seemed like the system let you enter in any number of guests you choose. How would Disney verify the number you enter is within the range of your accommodations? Thanks to everyone that has much more knowledge on this and taking the time to answer questions.

We've got a resale contract only so we won't be getting invited. Shame as there is actually an event on on our dates ... dang for the cheap seats 🤣

We are going to be there in June, but unfortunately, our dates don’t align with the events.
🙁

So... As a member, you can register 4 other guests with you (5 people total).

What if there are 2 people on the DVC contract is it them both plus 4 others or just 1 ?

What if there are 2 people on the DVC contract is it them both plus 4 others or just 1 ?
No. Just up to 5 people total per membership (everyone on the deed is under the same membership) or up to the number of people registered in your villa, whichever number is higher.

In the past when this was offered, was there ever any availability for non-resort guests to get tickets? Wondering if they will "sell out" with the resort guests or will there be a few leftovers for people without DVC reservations?

To add, make sure all the guests are registered in plenty of time and do not modify the trip within the window either. Last time, I reallocated points into my trip and it trigged it as a change and would not let me include my guests that I had added days before the deadline. It wasn't a huge issue as they fixed it, but I won't make that mistake again!!!

I was able to adjust the Sept trip yesterday to include 9/28 for my DD and her BF...they were flexible on dates...so it will be nice if that one happens!!

In the past when this was offered, was there ever any availability for non-resort guests to get tickets? Wondering if they will "sell out" with the resort guests or will there be a few leftovers for people without DVC reservations?
Limited availability has been available when the non-resort guest bookings started.

To add, make sure all the guests are registered in plenty of time and do not modify the trip within the window either. Last time, I reallocated points into my trip and it trigged it as a change and would not let me include my guests that I had added days before the deadline. It wasn't a huge issue as they fixed it, but I won't make that mistake again!!!

I was able to adjust the Sept trip yesterday to include 9/28 for my DD and her BF...they were flexible on dates...so it will be nice if that one happens!!

My DD and her boyfriend are going to be there March 31 (their last night). It literally JUST came thru via waitlist and has not been combined with the first 4 nights of their trip yet.

Do I have to get this combined by the 20th? I know they have been taking their sweet time combining reservations. If it gets combined (modified) after, will it screw anything up?

Would you recommend I wait until I've registered or request the merge this morning and keep fingers crossed.

(Reposted from another thread).

My DD and her boyfriend are going to be there March 31 (their last night). It literally JUST came thru via waitlist and has not been combined with the first 4 nights of their trip yet.

Do I have to get this combined by the 20th? I know they have been taking their sweet time combining reservations. If it gets combined (modified) after, will it screw anything up?

Would you recommend I wait until I've registered or request the merge this morning and keep fingers crossed.

(Reposted from another thread).

If it were me, I would wait and do nothing to the trip until after you have your reservations!! Or call MS, and see if you can get them to do it while you are on the phone. If they have to put in the request, then I would wait...last time, they looked and saw the modification and that is what messed it up for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter