• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic: General Registration for August 2, 2023 @ AK

I had 4 ahead of me and the same thing happened!! I am so confused! Now I am #2086 when trying again.

same here. Disney IT fails us again. I started at 300, went all the way through, and got the note that the ... July 11 event ... is full.

Nothing. It was my turn went to the next page and for like half a second it looked like a registration form was coming up but then quickly said July 11th event was full

So is it possible there were no openings at all? This is so confusing (and frustrating). Has anyone out there actually gotten a reservation today?

Now it says line is paused. Isn't that what happened last time when there was a glitch?

its just funny really. Did they not know that.... the registration was happening today? We've all been waiting for months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter