Moonlight magic checking out day of

Faline

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation for September 18, checking out the 19. Want to do MNSSHP on the 18th and Moonlight Magic the 19th. Will it be a problem registering on the date for resort guests since I am checking out that day?

I have a reservation for September 18, checking out the 19. Want to do MNSSHP on the 18th and Moonlight Magic the 19th. Will it be a problem registering on the date for resort guests since I am checking out that day?
Is that yes it would be a problem? Or yes I can register. It would figure, the CM told me I could, but I thought I would confirm here as I get more accurate answers here.

I called back and spoke to another dvc rep, and she also told me that it would not be a problem, that I could register August 30

I would expect issues with the online registration, which is... delicate and sensitive.

OP Good luck I was told the opposite when I inquired of DVC for recent Epcot one. Wound up booking a value for night of event

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter