Moonlight Magic 2020

You have to be a DVC member with a blue membership card. Log into your acco on the DVC website. Click on “offers and membership,” then click on “complimentary members events.” You will see Moonlight Magic in 2020. Click learn more. Click on the Park where you would like to attend. The rest is self explanatory.

You have to be a DVC member with a blue membership card. Log into your acco on the DVC website. Click on “offers and membership,” then click on “complimentary members events.” You will see Moonlight Magic in 2020. Click learn more. Click on the Park where you would like to attend. The rest is self explanatory.
Thank you for the information.

For those registered for a Moonlight Magic event, does Disney send any additional communications beforehand (other than the confirmation e-mail) with information on times, wrist-band pick-up, etc.? I'm wondering whether they plan to make any changes to the format for 2020 from 2019.

For those registered for a Moonlight Magic event, does Disney send any additional communications beforehand (other than the confirmation e-mail) with information on times, wrist-band pick-up, etc.? I'm wondering whether they plan to make any changes to the format for 2020 from 2019.
For the animal kingdom event in August I got a reminder email with details a week before. For the DCA event in November they mailed us tickets and info was in the letter with the tickets.

Hi All, I have a question about check-in at the resort lobby. I know your whole party has to be present at check-in but do we all have to be present at the gate to get in AK? Wondering mainly if we get a late boarding group for RoR and have to go into AK late. Any help would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter