• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monthly dues reminder email.

condorthb

Peter, we need to talk about your TPS reports.
After paying dues for countless years, I got my first email reminder stating when they’ll be debited from the bank.

Was this part of the recent upgrade to the system?

I have been getting them for a few months now but definitely never got them before. I even get duplicates of the same email and I always check to make sure they don’t bill me twice.

Same here! I got two reminders. We've been members for 29 years; this is a first!

I also got 2 reminders. Definitely appears to be something new they've added - as mentioned, probably part of some recent upgrades. We have the auto pay, so never need to worry - but it's nice to have that email to remind us we're being billed, how much it is, and the contracts the billing is for.

I got them and wonder if it is just a system change. I guess it might be helpful for some!

Yes, I also got 2 email reminders (we have 1 contract, many years using auto pay) for the first time which I thought were a bit strangely worded. A reminder is a good thing, just send 1 email next time please :)

Yes, I also got 2 email reminders (we have 1 contract, many years using auto pay) for the first time which I thought were a bit strangely worded. A reminder is a good thing, just send 1 email next time please :)

I got one for each of the contracts I own. My guess is it’s just populated to go out based on thst.

Whew - glad this is a universal issue.
I started second-guessing why I got the email.
Had something changed on my account?
Was DVC hacked??
I always assume the worst when things like that pop up out of the blue. 😝

Last edited:
I was wondering about this as well. While I appreciated the reminder, the $$$ are deducted automatically and have been for a long time. I was startled by it at first. :confused3

I got a couple too. Been an owner since 2002. So something we never had they add instead of trying to fix all the website problems. I hope all these extra emails they send out don't crash the site at any given time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter