• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monsieur Paul - new info. They won’t...but they will

Betsyp

DIS Veteran
I thought I’d make this a separate thread so the info doesn’t get lost.

I made a reservation for 3 for dinner on November 10 - myself, my nephew and his girlfriend. His girlfriend is allergic to seafood, and he doesn’t like it, so they called and asked if there could be any adjustments/substitutions.

Unfortunately, for now, they are just going to keep the menu as is - they want to get settled, back on their feet.

However, my nephew said they were extremely nice - they said that once they are settled in, they’d be glad to accommodate my nephew and his girlfriend’s requirements. I’m not surprised, I knew this wouldn’t be an issue. I understand why they want to be sure they’re on their feet.

So, hopefully this helps. Eventually, those who can’t ear or don’t like seafood will be able to enjoy MP as much as anyone else

Could they order something from the plant based? I’m allergic to shellfish, too.

I didn’t know there was one until reading this review since it’s not showing up on the app...but that’s a great idea ...I’ll mention it to my nephew as he was very disappointed.

Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter