Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

I got here to help but apparently Donna was impatient and took matters into her own hands.

Wooo Hoooty anyway Donna ;)

I got here to help but apparently Donna was impatient and took matters into her own hands.

Wooo Hoooty anyway Donna ;)

You cant always wait around for some man to help you out, Mr. Bama. ;)

sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :teeth: :banana: :banana: ;)

You cant always wait around for some man to help you out, Mr. Bama. ;)

sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :teeth: :banana: :banana: ;)

Here, got you a present -- sounds like you need these:

safetycentral_1932_54625610

Hey everyone. I'm not in yet and I've only read half the thread because I've been too busy popping virtual bubble wrap. Be right with you all in a little while.

Hey everyone. I'm not in yet and I've only read half the thread because I've been too busy popping virtual bubble wrap. Be right with you all in a little while.

I want to party with you Bratboy! :lmao: Great news!!! DD won her meet, they are still the division 3 champs ANNNNNDDDDDD UNDEFEATED!!!

Now Lou and Spike, may I have a word with you both about your helpfull cartoons :rolleyes2

Hey, I've got proof. Here's me at a party just this past weekend!

Party-Animal_L.jpg

So you don't move, kind of a grouch, but like shiny things, was I engaged to you at some point?:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter