Monday Morning Riddle Thread

Please join me as we are going across the pond to Aaslmeer, to see the Tulips growing! Bring a jacket it's probably really cold! :cold:
tulips4.JPG

I needed to get this one right, my mom and sister both work for florist. :teeth:

Good Morning. No idea and it's already too busy at work to even try :sad2: Have a great day, riddlers :wave:

PM sent and I am in. There's only one of those I could spell on my own! Next time I'd appreciate some like daisy, tulip, ...

Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

PM sent and I'm IN!

I'm even impressed that Lou is apparently in a giving mood...gave Angel a compliment (even if it was kinda hard to get :confused3 )

I'm in. I had help. But some of those words seemed kinda made up to me. I thought there was just the stuff you pick so you don't get yelled at (weeds) and the stuff you buy after you get yelled at (roses). I didn't know there were actually 4 different flowers.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I'm in. I had help. But some of those words seemed kinda made up to me. I thought there was just the stuff you pick so you don't get yelled at (weeds) and the stuff you buy after you get yelled at (roses). I didn't know there were actually 4 different flowers.

pssst...there are more than 4. ;) :teeth:

ETA: Monica.... 4 DAYS!!!! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter