Monday Morning (holiday) Riddle!!!

I have managed to get away for a few minutes.

I have been holed up with some canadians, italians and french - and been force fed crocodile

The situation is grim.....

Beware the men from the east.......

There are crocs in Liverpool? I'm no geography whiz but even I find that odd:rotfl:

Oh no. It looks like I have killed another thread. Just call me the black widow. sigh.....:guilty:

I'll come to your rescue snowwite!!!

I won't let you kill the riddle!!!

For I Am:

B000FKO41G.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Horsey!!! I really needed a smile today, thanks for stopping in :cheer2:

Im home, if DH and DD don't get the hell away from let me and unwind they are in danger :sad2:

Awwww you poor widdle you. Wassa matta, sweetie?

Here, :dance3: :cool1: :goodvibes

Now go do some of this....:laundy: that might cheer ya up.:cool2: ;) :thumbsup2

ciao chachi lover

I think we had this discussion last week!!!:rotfl:

I am, most definitely, a heroine.:thumbsup2

I'm no lurker, so it must be I'm psychic. Or is that psycho? Oh, nevermind.
and shush, Donna.:) ;)

Were the hello is the big grin?:confused3

I'll go with psychic:rolleyes1

The PTB have been moving our smilies...we were all in a tizzy over :teeth: being MIA for awhile. Now, you just have to hit "more" to find him, or just type it in (which is easier for me)

Duck- I see you your new siggie update re the carrot cake situation. I need more data.... have you tried any carrot cake at the quick service locations... also what if you option is carrot cake or dehydrated brownie? where does that rate on the poke with the stick-o-meter
I've only had the carrot cake at the BW bakery. My mother was just here three months ago, and she had some cinn. roll type thing the other day. She was about to open up a serious case of her own whoop*** on those people. This change had to have been in the past few months and all over their inventory.

I had a cake at CRT for my wife's b-day the other day, and that tasted pretty good.

IMG_2170-1.jpg

I've only had the carrot cake at the BW bakery. My mother was just here three months ago, and she had some cinn. roll type thing the other day. She was about to open up a serious case of her own whoop*** on those people. This change had to have been in the past few months and all over their inventory.

I had a cake at CRT for my wife's b-day the other day, and that tasted pretty good.

IMG_2170-1.jpg

That is a beautiful cake!!!

I do know that they do cakes VERY well...I still dream about that wedding cake:cloud9:

I'll come to your rescue snowwite!!!

I won't let you kill the riddle!!!

For I Am:

B000FKO41G.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Me thinks someone is letting this riddle goddess thing go to her head! ;) :) :rotfl2:

Puh -sycho! :teeth:
:teeth: you have to type it or find it...he was missing for a while..Im just glad he is back. :teeth: :teeth: Kind of like...YOU! ;) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter