monarail front car

crazy4disney720

Earning My Ears
What is the trick to getting a ride in the front car on the monarail? We were never that lucky. Can anyone help!

We made our way over to the MK at an off time-around 4pm when the park closed at 7pm. There were very few people waiting for the monorail so I asked if we could ride in front. We had to wait for the next train, but boy was it worth it. I felt like royalty stepping out at the end! Be polite, smile and it doesn't hurt to have a cute little kid with a desparate look on his face clutching your hand either (LOL)!

Everyone above is correct. There is no trick to it.

What ever monorail line you get into, just ask one of the castmembers if you and/or your family could ride in the front of the monorail.

If you are at the oneway Epcot monorail and no one is already sitting in there or no one has already requested to sit there, then they may put you right on.

If you are on one of the Magic Kingdom, Resort, or Transportation and Ticket Center monorails, you just ask the same thing. Sometimes someone just got on at the Contemporary Resort monorail station and may go past the Polynesian and Grand Floridian to get to the Magic Kingdom.

If you were at the Grand Floridan, you would have to wait for an empty one to arrive.

Usually, you only have to wait for one extra monorail, and other time you can walk right on.

Have a great time.

Ray

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter