Mon July 4, 2016 Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver

I would love a little guidance on how people 'do' these fish extenders thing and the sort of gifts people bring....like size wise...I read about them as much as I could and do we need to or should we get a hanging thing for our door?

Hi everyone sorry we dropped off the planet but we moved to Australia in February...we are still coming and excited...are we still on the FE group?
You are still on the list. It is posted a few times through out the threads and is in the original post.
Snowwhyt also has it included in all if the other lists as well and we called it the Donald list.

Apparently, I'm the always late mother of twins and just found this board! LOL. I'll be on the July 4th cruise to Alaska and would like to participate in the FE, if it's still open. Please let me know!

Pamela

Hi guys it's easier to make sure you get all of your communication once you have 10 posts. The best way to get your 10 in; make comments and questions on posts from the cruise boards. For now, just search "FE" and add a comment with each of the posts you find. In the meantime that might answer a few of the questions you have initially, and then we can bring you up to speed with your sailing group.
I wish I could help you more directly right now but until you get 10 posts it's difficult to communicate.
This way you can get notified right away once your settings are up.
Helpful info! Thanks.

OK, one more and I'll be at 10!

I grew up in Alaska but that was 30 years ago and I never got down to the SE. Can't wait to take more pictures of the scenery and my daughter with the princesses! Here is a dress i made.
12973107_10153661845398163_2993193236519593026_o.jpg
Cute!

Apparently, I'm the always late mother of twins and just found this board! LOL. I'll be on the July 4th cruise to Alaska and would like to participate in the FE, if it's still open. Please let me know!

Pamela
Hi!
We would have loved to have you participate but with the cruise being in one week and a lot of people leaving through out this week there is no time to add anyone.
Maybe on your next cruise!

Hi!
We would have loved to have you participate but with the cruise being in one week and a lot of people leaving through out this week there is no time to add anyone.
Maybe on your next cruise!

Hi Pamela. I would be willing to do the fish exchange with you. How many kids do you have and how old?

It was a wonderful cruise despite all my insanity to get on the ship. Thank you for all the lovely FE's.

Hope everyone had a safe journey home
My question is who booked another trip onboard and where to?

We already had two booked when we boarded and the EBPC was sold out in our category, so we couldn't even shop it for the OBC or a better price.

Just got home last night.

We already had two booked when we boarded and the EBPC was sold out in our category, so we couldn't even shop it for the OBC or a better price.
I have a place holder but no idea what to do with it. When do the new ship arrive?

Just got home last night.

I have a place holder but no idea what to do with it. When do the new ship arrive?

I do not think the new ships are till 2020+
The ones we want to do are all in term time
I have a B2B Bahamas October 2017 to look forward to - never been to Castaway Cay so very excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter