Mon July 4, 2016 Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver

Oh hi Karyne -- a Karen here too! I saw you posting somewhere else and your name and same cruise caught my eye. :)
How nice to have a fellow Karen. Nice too see you in the group. So it will be easier to speak/text one another make sure you get 10 posts in so we can chat. You can post anywhere, but you need to to start your own questions. I see you only need 1 more!

OK, one more and I'll be at 10!

I grew up in Alaska but that was 30 years ago and I never got down to the SE. Can't wait to take more pictures of the scenery and my daughter with the princesses! Here is a dress i made.
12973107_10153661845398163_2993193236519593026_o.jpg

OK, one more and I'll be at 10!

I grew up in Alaska but that was 30 years ago and I never got down to the SE. Can't wait to take more pictures of the scenery and my daughter with the princesses! Here is a dress i made.
12973107_10153661845398163_2993193236519593026_o.jpg
I love that material absolutely wonderful! How did you get the picture to post I was able to post pictures years ago with the old system but I can't figure out how to do it on the new one yet.

I love that material absolutely wonderful! How did you get the picture to post I was able to post pictures years ago with the old system but I can't figure out how to do it on the new one yet.
On the new boards, to post a picture, you can either drag & drop; copy & paste; or use a photo-hosting site.

I find the drag & drop option easiest. One note, to post a picture it must be smaller than 1MB.

I used a pic I had posted on Facebook. I right clicked on my image, chose "copy image address", then back here I clicked the image icon and then when it asked for the image URL, I pasted it.

HI!
We are just wanting to confirm you all are still wanting to do the fish extender. Please let us know!
Hi! Is there anyway for you to contact them?
We need to confirm if they are still interested in the fish extender group or not and if so we need to get them a copy of the list.
Thanks!!!!

Yes, that list is complete ( it overlaps with the Mickey group some).
I have sent a copy to each family through PM except for one who does not have enough messages. Hoping they are back on soon. Everyone else is confirmed and has the list. If you are on the Mickey and Donald(Disboards) Snowwhyt has combined the lists into and excel file that she could share with you if you contact her. I can resend the Donald list of needed. Just let me know!
Thank you ladies for pulling this together! It seems like a lot of hard work! :)

In a prior post I mentioned how we need to combine this group with the "social media group" to have enough members for a tastings and other activities. It would be on "at sea" day.

Some ships are changing their tastings. To avoid problems, lets get going before we miss out. Please give your room number and total whom will attend. Prices and minimums listed below.

Interested in participating in some of the tastings? Please post here or Private Message me your room number and the amount of people that wish to attend. If you've already answered through social media, thank you.

Martini: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40
Mixology: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40
Mojito: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40
Tequila / Margarita: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40
Chocolate & Liquor: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

The ones below had no interest so far in the social media group.
Beer: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40
Champagne: $35.00pp – min 20/max 30
Cognac: $25.00pp – min 10/max 25 in Outlook Cafe
Whiskey: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Cafe
Wine: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Last edited:
Hello! This is the first cruise for our family and I'm trying to figure out how to meet up and join one of the fish extender groups on the July 4th cruise to Alaska? I have a 4 yr old girl who would love to have treat delivered during the trip. Please advise. Thank you for your time.

Hello! This is the first cruise for our family and I'm trying to figure out how to meet up and join one of the fish extender groups on the July 4th cruise to Alaska? I have a 4 yr old girl who would love to have treat delivered during the trip. Please advise. Thank you for your time.
Please read and comment on 9 more posts. It can be as simple as "good idea" "thanks for the tip" or ask for clarification on some post. This way you will be a full member with full privileges. You need to complete 10 so 9 more to go!

If you head over to the game forum on the Community board you can get 10 posts under your belt real easy.

Please read and comment on 9 more posts. It can be as simple as "good idea" "thanks for the tip" or ask for clarification on some post. This way you will be a full member with full privileges. You need to complete 10 so 9 more to go!
Thank you!

Hi! We are trying to get a second Fish Extender group going with Andre other families. Snowwhyt and I have been working on these. Please PM is your names, age, stateroom when you get your 10 posts so that we can discuss. Thanks

The minnie list is getting filled up! Thank you to those of you who joined this list that are already on another so more families could join in on the fun.
If there is anyone else who would like to join the Minnie list (either new or already on one of our other lists- Mickey or Donald) Please let Snowwhyt or I know asap. We are getting down to the last few weeks and everyone needs time to get the gifts together.
Those with ** are on more than one list, please make sure to check your lists and to only gift those rooms/people once
The DONALD List is located above and in the very first post of this thread for those needing it again. If you need me to PM or email either list please let me know!

Stateroom/Name/Age/Color/Character/Allergies

MINNIE LIST
**8584 Jason adult Green Donald
Tiffany adult Pink Sorcerer Mickey/Belle
Logan 2 Yellow Mickey/ Lightening McQueen

**2517/2519 Tamara adult Pink Minnie/Jack Skellington Dairy, Chocolate
Jeremy adult Blue Goofy
Joseph 14 Blue Buzz Lightyear
Jonathon 12 Pink Cheshire Cat
Jordan 8 Blue Stitch
Josiah 4 Blue/Red Mickey

**7620 Chuck adult
Robin adult
Hannah adult (19)

**2008 Karyne adult Snow White/Belle/Buzz
Jean adult Chip & Dale/ Lady & the Tramp
Gil adult Goofy/ Lady & the Tramp/ Star Wars
Dana adult (not21) Marie (Aristocats)/ Sully

**2036 Karla adult Mickey/Cars
Ray adult Lion King/Toy Story
Justine 12 Phineas & Ferb/ Perry
Vera 10 Elsa/Anna/Olaf

**2080 Nicole adult Star Wars/Up
Abigail 7 Jasmine/Star Wars
Ariella 5 Anna/Elsa/Star Wars

**2510 Mike adult Star Wars/Cars
Amy adult Ariel/Tow Mater
Amelia 9 Rapunzel/ Star Wars/ Ariel/ Cars
Max 5 Mickey/ Star Wars

**5632 Dwayne adult Mickey
Mary adult Cinderella/Minnie
Dustin adult Mickey
Destiny adult (19) Stitch

7034 Scott adult Blue Stitch
Stacy adult Pink Cinderella
Kathleen 11 Blue Merida
Claire 6 Blue Elsa

7502 Brian adult Babafet/Star Wars
Chantay adult Pocahontas/Minnie
Amaya 4 Elsa/Anna/Snow White/ Rapunzel

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to start a place for all of us on this Alaskan cruise to meet up!
I have never been to Alaska, any previous Alaskan Cruisers?

Updated Fish Extender as of 3/15/16- THIS GROUP IS NOW CLOSED-if there is enough interest we can start a second group.

DONALD LIST (*by state room number means on Mickey list too!)

1) 8584- Jason (Adult-M) Green- Donald

Tiffany (Adult-F) Pink- Sorcerer Mickey and Belle

Logan (2-M) Yellow- Mickey

2) 6116- Darren (adult M) Blue- Mickey

Wade (adult M) Green- Mickey

Abigail (2-F) Pink- Minnie

3) 2013- Kim (adult F) Blue- Mickey

Struan (16-M) Red- Stitch, Pluto, Perry

4) *6015- Aaron (adult M) The Beast/Mike

Melissa (adult F) Lilo/ Nemo

Addy (13-M) Pumba/Sully

Aisley (11-F) Rupunzel/Anger

Keely (4-F) Ariel/ Joy

5) 7136- Alison (adult) Yellow Tigger,

Fran (adult) Blue-Eeyore

6) 7122- Manuel (adult-M)

Lisa (adult-F)

7) *2517/2519- Tamara (adult-F) Pink-Minnie Mouse/Jack Skellington

Jeremy (adult-M) Blue- Goofy

Joseph (14-M) Blue-Buzz Lightyear

Jonathon (12-M) Pink-Cheshire Cat

Jordan (8-M) Blue-Stitch

Josiah (4-M) Blue/Red-Mickey Mouse

8) 6544- Bryan (adult-M) Blue- Mickey/Goofy

Kristin- (adult-F) Turquoise- Minnie

Lauren- (12-F) Light Blue- Minnie

Caroline- (9-F) Yellow/Light blue- Rapunzel/Ariel/Merida

9) 7620- Chuck- (adult-M)

Robin- (adult-F)

Hannah- (adult-19-F)

10) *2008- Karyne- (adult-F) Snow White/Belle/Buzz

Jean- (adult-F) Chip & Dale/ Lady & the Tramp

Gil- (adult-M) Goofy/Lady & the Tramp/ Star Wars

Dana- (adult-F not 21) Marie(Aristocats)/Sully
Hi All!
It's almost time to head out to Vancouver! Hope you have all your FE gifts in the works.
Both Snowwhyt and I have been trying to confirm room 6116 but have not had any luck.
I just wanted to update you all on this so you can decide how you would like to proceed.
We have been in touch with all the other rooms on this list and have confirmed participation!

The minnie list is getting filled up! Thank you to those of you who joined this list that are already on another so more families could join in on the fun.
If there is anyone else who would like to join the Minnie list (either new or already on one of our other lists- Mickey or Donald) Please let Snowwhyt or I know asap. We are getting down to the last few weeks and everyone needs time to get the gifts together.
Those with ** are on more than one list, please make sure to check your lists and to only gift those rooms/people once
The DONALD List is located above and in the very first post of this thread for those needing it again. If you need me to PM or email either list please let me know!

Stateroom/Name/Age/Color/Character/Allergies

MINNIE LIST
**8584 Jason adult Green Donald
Tiffany adult Pink Sorcerer Mickey/Belle
Logan 2 Yellow Mickey/ Lightening McQueen

**2517/2519 Tamara adult Pink Minnie/Jack Skellington Dairy, Chocolate
Jeremy adult Blue Goofy
Joseph 14 Blue Buzz Lightyear
Jonathon 12 Pink Cheshire Cat
Jordan 8 Blue Stitch
Josiah 4 Blue/Red Mickey

**7620 Chuck adult
Robin adult
Hannah adult (19)

**2008 Karyne adult Snow White/Belle/Buzz
Jean adult Chip & Dale/ Lady & the Tramp
Gil adult Goofy/ Lady & the Tramp/ Star Wars
Dana adult (not21) Marie (Aristocats)/ Sully

**2036 Karla adult Mickey/Cars
Ray adult Lion King/Toy Story
Justine 12 Phineas & Ferb/ Perry
Vera 10 Elsa/Anna/Olaf

**2080 Nicole adult Star Wars/Up
Abigail 7 Jasmine/Star Wars
Ariella 5 Anna/Elsa/Star Wars

**2510 Mike adult Star Wars/Cars
Amy adult Ariel/Tow Mater
Amelia 9 Rapunzel/ Star Wars/ Ariel/ Cars
Max 5 Mickey/ Star Wars

**5632 Dwayne adult Mickey
Mary adult Cinderella/Minnie
Dustin adult Mickey
Destiny adult (19) Stitch

7034 Scott adult Blue Stitch
Stacy adult Pink Cinderella
Kathleen 11 Blue Merida
Claire 6 Blue Elsa

7502 Brian adult Babafet/Star Wars
Chantay adult Pocahontas/Minnie
Amaya 4 Elsa/Anna/Snow White/ Rapunzel
Hi!
This list is set and we will not be adding anymore rooms. Hope your FE gifts are coming along well! See you all soon!!

Is everyone getting excited for our cruise?????

I can't wait and have already started packing!

Definitely as been to see the Disney Magic in Invergordon today on her British Isles tour
image.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter