• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Mommy princesses?

tosha27

Mouseketeer
I don't know which category to put this in....I was wondering if anyone has done a mother daughter day and dressed up like a princess with their daughter? I know a lot of you are probably rolling your eyes. lol. I am almost 30, but never got to experience the princess thing as a child, so if we do a meal with Cinderella I was thinking of dressing up with her. Will people look at me like I am crazy?:rolleyes1

I've read aside from the Halloween Parade/Party adults are not allowed to wear costumes to the parks.

As PP said, aside from a NSVSHP day, adults aren't allowed to wear costumes. However, that doesn't mean you can't dress-up. Be Princess Kate for a day :) instead of Cinderella. Just make sure your glass slippers can stand up to your plans for the day :laughing:

Oh I am glad I posted this then!!!! Thanks for the info. I would have died of embarrassment. :lmao:

What if it was not a costume, per se? Daughter dressed in her little Aurora costume, and Mom in a pink dress. Matching, but not in a costume.

(Note: I am not suggesting this to try to get around WDW's rules, just trying to find a plainclothes alternative.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter