Mom in ICU now UPDATE Post #34 Mom has passed UPDATE a new soul is born!

need_a_Disney_fix

DIS Veteran Extraordinaire
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
There a few here that know my mom's 2 1/2 year history with breast cancer. Mom has been in the hospital this week and was placed in ICU w/ respirator and put in "sedation vacation" to clear that dang pneumonia. This is so surreal. Please, if you can spare a moment, may I ask you for a quick prayer? Thank you so much. :sad1:

BTW, grandchild #2 may be an April baby instead of a May baby. We are talking 3 cm dilation and 90% effaced and they are in Alaska and we are in Iowa. How much more emotional can one family get?

UPDATE

Mom passed away this afternoon after her battle with breast cancer. We like to think that she was able to meet Baby Hayden and Baby Evan before we do. Emily is in labor as we speak with contractions 6 minutes apart and Julie's c-section is scheduled in a few weeks. Please say a quick prayer for Dad. Thank you all so much.

{{hug}} I just said a prayer for her and your family.

Im sorry, I just finished up a prayer for her

I'll keep your mom and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry for what she is going through.

OMG, my eyes are welling up again. Thank you, my DIS friends from the bottom of my heart. :flower3:

awwww, I'm so sorry:guilty: My prayers and good thoughts are with you:hug:

Awwww sweetie, I said a prayer right now.:hug: Don't worry about the health of the baby, he will be just fine. All of my babies were 37 weekers and healthy as horses!:)

Keeping your precious family in our prayers.:hug: :hug: :grouphug:

Awwww sweetie, I said a prayer right now.:hug: Don't worry about the health of the baby, he will be just fine. All of my babies were 37 weekers and healthy as horses!:)

Keeping your precious family in our prayers.:hug: :hug: :grouphug:

OMG, there is Anthony Bourdain again and just made my heart flutter. :lovestruc Thank you for making me smile.

:grouphug:

I am so sorry Laurie and send hugs and prayers for your Mom to pull through and be able to hold those 2 precious GGbabies :hug:. I lost my dear Dad to the beast, but praise God, my dear Mom is a BC survivor, so I know the heartache and toll it takes on all the family. I can imagine the mixed emotions, your very ill Mom on one hand to worry over, then the new grands arrival on the other, to uplift you. Stay strong sweetie and keep the faith...take things one day at a time. :hug:

:grouphug:

I am so sorry Laurie and send hugs and prayers for your Mom to pull through and be able to hold those 2 precious GGbabies :hug:. I lost my dear Dad to the beast, but praise God, my dear Mom is a BC survivor, so I know the heartache and toll it takes on all the family. I can imagine the mixed emotions, your very ill Mom on one hand to worry over, then the new grands arrival on the other, to uplift you. Stay strong sweetie and keep the faith...take things one day at a time. :hug:

Thank you so much for your words of inspiration. Our DS and DDIL (due any day with Hayden) stationed in Alaska (Air Force) and Matt can't even be here to see his grandma. Its just so hard. I can't even believe this is happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter