• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Mom and Daughter Day

mcgrawfan

Peace Love Mickey Mouse
On our next trip my daughter (12) and I will have a day to ourselves. We have been to WDW several times and have done many many things. Looking for fun things we could do that day. :)

I don't have a daughter, but I am a daughter...I just booked a Family Scavenger Hunt Experience in the Magic Kingdom for my family which sounded neat to me. You could also go shopping, let her make every single decision about the whole day, or take time to do some of things you might not have in the past, like Sorcerers in the Magic Kingdom or the Phineas and Ferb quests in Epcot.

I let my five year old plan an entire day once and it was great fun. It was totally different than the day I would have planned for him. We didn't even enter a park, spent hours at the Lego store, and went swimming at night in 60 degree temps. Oh and ice cream for breakfast!

I don't have a daughter, but I am a daughter...I just booked a Family Scavenger Hunt Experience in the Magic Kingdom for my family which sounded neat to me. You could also go shopping, let her make every single decision about the whole day, or take time to do some of things you might not have in the past, like Sorcerers in the Magic Kingdom or the Phineas and Ferb quests in Epcot.

I let my five year old plan an entire day once and it was great fun. It was totally different than the day I would have planned for him. We didn't even enter a park, spent hours at the Lego store, and went swimming at night in 60 degree temps. Oh and ice cream for breakfast!
Love this!

My DD16 and I have made a tradition out of snacking around the World at Epcot. We started when she was 10yrs old. We take our time to browse thru every country, looking at everything we wouldn't have time to look at if we were with DH and DD. She loves picking the snacks we share at each country. We know from experience that we get full before finishing so at a couple countries, we choose a few things to take back to the condo.
She loved getting a pearl from Japan and having it set into a necklace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter