Mods!!!!

why did that FREAK single her out...is it someone she knows???

i didnt see anything on the knot, "yet"

be on guard...im sure this isnt the last of these "games"

Hey guys - Just a reminder that when an inappropriate post pops up, the best way to get a Mods attention is to report the post. We get those reports emailed to us so that we or a webmaster can take care of it as quickly as possible. Chances are we won't see a thread like this - especially while we are at work and not checking the board.

Thanks!

no..i think it was some random thing..it has happened before..i don't think there is rhyme or reason to it..they just pick a thread..

Thanks for taking care of this! I hate to see totally inappropriate stuff like that. What a MORON!

Hey guys - Just a reminder that when an inappropriate post pops up, the best way to get a Mods attention is to report the post. We get those reports emailed to us so that we or a webmaster can take care of it as quickly as possible. Chances are we won't see a thread like this - especially while we are at work and not checking the board.

Thanks!

Woo Hoo! That's what I thought! I first thought, what are the chances of a mod seeing this thread. Then I thought, who's even online right now? And then I just hit the little report button for the post! Hope it helped and I'm glad it got cleared up!! :goodvibes

i did that..but I was hoping someone would be online..I know one mod was posting at the same time..I was just trying to get it down QUICK!!

i did that..but I was hoping someone would be online..I know one mod was posting at the same time..I was just trying to get it down QUICK!!

It kinda felt like putting out a fire, huh?? It truely felt like an emergency situation! I'm glad you even drew attention to the situation so it could get taken care of asap!! :goodvibes You Rock! :thumbsup2

HA HA HA...did you know my DH is a fireman??? LOL!!

I just didn't want Jennifer to log in and see that!

I just spoke with Jennifer and luckily she was not home to have to see any of that. Thankfully it is all taken care of and gone. I also reported the post but wasn't sure how quickly that would work. Glad that it worked quickly.

HA HA HA...did you know my DH is a fireman??? LOL!!

I just didn't want Jennifer to log in and see that!

No Jennifer didn't want to log on and see any of it!!! :scared1: What a treat to return to after DD's birthday party!!

Thanks for the quick action ladies!! :thumbsup2 There are some sick twisted individuals out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter