modifying resort package

Jhondy210

Mouseketeer
I have a room only booked for April 2021. I have an AP but the person who may go with me does not. I know if I book a package that everyone in the room has to have the same tickets. Can I (or could you before COVID) book a package and then modify it later to delete one person's tickets? Or if I kept the package can I just not use the tickets that are part of the package and save them to use the cost of tickets towards purchasing future tickets?

Or in the alternative, do we know when tickets will be sold outside of package for 2021. and if tickets are bought seperately, can they be refunded if the trip ends up being cancelled?

You have a room only reservation now and all you would have to do is buy tickets for the person who needs one. Disney will be selling tickets separately at some point. The tickets bought separately aren't refundable but you can transfer an unused ticket to another person or hold them for a later trip. You can wait until later to buy the tickets, though, when you are sure that the person will be going with you.

You can't delete one person's tickets from a package. It is all or nothing for package reservations. :)

If you book a package, everyone on the room reservation must have the same tickets. Yes, you can use any unused package tickets toward the purchase of future tickets. If you purchase tickets separately, they are non-refundable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter