• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mobile app ordering for QS meals?

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
This will be new to us since last year. The main questions I have involve payment. I like to put our meals on our magic bands and then we pay off our resort charge with Disney gift cards (that we got 5% off of by buying at Target with Target visa). Is another option to pay with a gift card outright? And can we get our DVC or Disney Visa discount this way, or does that mean we order at the restaurant?

I don't think any of the restaurants that accept mobile ordering give DVC or Disney Visa discounts. They're all quick service restaurants.

As of now, credit and debit cards, and ddp credits are the only forms of payment accepted. No room charges or gift cards as of now.

OK then, ordering at the restaurant it is! I'm sure it will still be great!

I am not going until March.

I did a pretend mobile food order on My Disney Experience app to see how it worked.

I have read that you can now use dining credits for payment.

When I tried, it only showed payment by credit card.

Where do find payment by dining credit?

I am not going until March.

I did a pretend mobile food order on My Disney Experience app to see how it worked.

I have read that you can now use dining credits for payment.

When I tried, it only showed payment by credit card.

Where do find payment by dining credit?

Dining credits will not load into the app as a choice until you check in to your resort your dining plan is booked on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter